Monday, October 15, 2012

Day 9 - Back To The Kitchen!

Hey Gang! Remember me?

Sorry it has taken so long to get back to the blog. Work and being nocturnal has been playing havoc with my system, which is why it's been taking so long to update this blog. However, tonight's a special treat. Remember this guy?





Well, there is a gallery exhibition coming up and he might have a chance of getting in (We just need to buff him up a bit so he'll look tasty for the judges). The Exhibit's themed around food. So, I'm thinking of creating a crazy poster starring the cannibalistic chef and a few rowdy food monsters. Here are a few possible monsters that might be joining up.



Copic Marker & Ink

Copic Marker & Ink

Copic Marker & Ink

Copic Marker & Ink


I'm still in the brainstorming stage, so keep your eyes peeled, because you'll see these guys through the following month. Now, I must dash, cause the night is still young (and I still have many adventures to make before I can say hello to my comfy bed).

No comments:

Post a Comment