Monday, May 20, 2013

Monster Mayhem!

Ladies and gentlemen! Boys and girls of all ages! It's that time once again for.....MONSTER MAYHEM! But seriously, Surprise! Sorry gang for missing yesterday's update. I had another nap attack that lasted longer than originally planned. So for being SOOO very patient with me, I present not one, not two, but THREE monsters! These are but three of many projects I'm currently working on. Right now, I have a creepy garden gnome turnaround I'm working on, a scary looking samurai caterpillar monster that is being penciled, an odd crab creature that needs painting, and a nine page graphic novel to finish! Holy crap! How are we still standing!? Nonetheless, I must dash, been lots of fun, kids, but daddy's got work!



Marvin The Merman
Ink & Watercolor



Creepy Chuckles (In Progress)
Pencil & Watercolor


WerePunk (In Progress)
Pencil & Watercolor

No comments:

Post a Comment